Dual Occupancy FAQs in 2020
What is Dual Occupancy?
- Dual occupancy developments occur when two dwellings are built on a single lot. In the case of Melbourne residential zoning, dual occupancy is defined as a purely residential state, an event where, as one common example illustrates, a second home could be built within the lot boundary.
How long will the whole process take?
- From an initial discussion, your Arlington Homes will work closely with you to advise on expected timelines for pre-construction and construction.
What’s involved in the planning process?
- Arlington Homes takes the headaches out of the planning process. It begins with ensuring all the due diligence has been completed prior to any deposit to ensure the process is concluded in a timely manner.
How long does construction take?
- Construction varies on the size of your build. Send through your plans to email@example.com for a timeline
How do I know if my land is suitable for a Dual Occupancy development?
- Our team of specialists will review the site for you and let you know if the site is suitable. Simply send through the title documents or section 32 at no initial cost*
How much does it cost to build a Dual Occupancy home?
- Our offer includes complete Project Management of your development. This will include an individual that will take you through the consultation, pre-construction and construction phases.
How do I apply for Dual Occupancy?
- Our team will assist you through the entire Dual Occupancy application and construction phase. If you are interested in starting the process, simply call David Caruana on 0420 782 315 for a consultation.
Can I inspect my new development/s as its getting built?
- We provide scheduled site meetings with our supervisor including building activity reports based on a project management system.
Is there a follow up after handover?
- Our mission to inspire, nurture and develop our customers’ wonderful journey that is building. We exist to create experiences where passion and purpose connect, only then can we display these efforts to our customers. We want to make sure you are completely satisfied with the building experience. This means after three months our team will discuss with you any follow up matters that need to be addressed.
If you have any further questions please reach out to us on 9375 4194 or firstname.lastname@example.org